In sweet memories of my ever loving brother "kutty thambi " ARUN KUMAR

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ORA-01591: lock held by in-doubt distributed transaction



ORA-01591: lock held by in-doubt distributed transaction 
i restarted the server but of no use

solution:

SQL> select local_tran_id from dba_2pc_pending;

LOCAL_TRAN_ID
------------------------------------------------------------------
6.44.24689

SQL> rollback force '6.44.24689';

Rollback complete.

SQL> exec dbms_transaction.purge_lost_db_entry('6.44.24689');

PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.

SQL> select local_tran_id from dba_2pc_pending;

no rows selected
reference:

1 comment:

Shyju said...

Hi RAJESHKUMAR,
I'm Shyju working in an IT firm in Dubai. I have find your blog which is very informative and I'm sure you have good knowledge in Oracle. I'm very new to Oracle and E-Business Suite. Here we have installed e-business suite 12 and Vision Database in a Windows 2003 machine. Now I want to access the Vision database. I can login to e-business suite with user which is there in Vision database(ie. username: cbrown and password:welcome).,and I have got sysadmin access also, but I could not find the table where the user cbrown resides.
Can you give me some suggestions to find that table (using SQL+ or any other oracle client).

free counters
 
Share/Bookmark